We are happy to share results of our lately implemented project!
We have organized an International Contact Making Seminar called “Drop Effect Creating Sustainability in Youth Projects” with the project number 2018-3-TR01-KA105-061556 under the Erasmus+ Programme of European Union. Project was funded by Turkish National Agency. There were 15 partner organizations from 11 different countries and 33 youth workers in the project.
How was the distribution of tasks between partner countries and participating organizations:
Gençlik Çalışmaları Derneği, Turkey: Coordinator – Hosting Organization
Istanbul Esenyurt Üniversitesi, Turkey: Sending and Supporting Organization
Mülteciler ve Sığınmacılar Yardımlaşma ve Dayanışma Derneği, Turkey: Sending and Supporting Organization
I am you #peace global, Bulgaria: Sending Organization
Udruga mladih PHARINA, Croatia: Sending Organization
ASSOCIAZIONE DI PROMOZIONE SOCIALE YOUNG EFFECT, Italy: Sending Organization
VSI ”Misko istorijos”, Lithuania: Sending Organization
Mano Europa, Lithuania : Sending Organization
Cercul Excelentei, Romania: Sending Organization
Asociatia Tinerilor Cu Initiativa Civica, Romania : Sending Organization
Simmetecho, Greece: Sending Organization
Neoi Ellados Se Eyropaiki Drasi, Greece : Sending Organization
Zdruzenie Romski Centar Romano Vilo Kocani, North Macedonia: Sending Organization
Center for Educational and Development Innova Lab Bitola, North Macedonia : Sending Organization
ARTE.M – Associaçao Cultural e Artistica na Madeira, Portugal: Sending Organization
Aims and Objectives of the Project:
◦To introduce at least 10 new youth projects:
◦At least 300 young people benefit from more mobility projects through new projects produced:
◦Providing solutions to youth unemployment and gaining new skills for employment as project subjects:
◦Ensuring the social integration of young refugees and directing them to entrepreneurship by project subjects:
◦To establish structures that will have a more lasting impact on young people and to conduct projects that serve this purpose:
Task Distribution in the Project:
While Mehmet ÇETİNKAYA and H. Şansel ÇETİNKAYA undertook the trainings; Smmm. Hakan ÇOLAK became the legal representative of the project. Engin OSKAN, İ. Halil ÇETİNKAYA, Mehmet Çetin KAPKAPCI and Yasin DEMİRAĞ supported the project as a logistics team. In addition, Meltem ÖZEL from Esenyurt University and Dr. Serdar YILMAZ contributed to the creation of new projects academically during the project.
- 12 new youth projects were created during the project. 7 of these projects were applied by participating organizations in 2019 / R3 period. Other projects are planned to be applied in the period 2020 / R1.
- Approximately 360 young people are expected to be included in the new projects if the applied projects are accepted.
- During the project, youth workers developed new knowledge, skills and attitudes on employment and fight against youth unemployment. These developments are documented by youthpass certificate.
- 5 of the planned projects directly target the employment of refugees.
- Participating organizations have promised to cooperate in the long term and formed a working group. Organizations that will work as a new network with the beginning of 2020 R1 period aim to make KA2 project.
Some pictures from the project: