We, as a Youth Work Association (Turkish: Gençlik Çalışmaları Derneği) are welcoming Interns from all EU countries!
If you are a student or just graduated and would like to be an Erasmus+ intern in Mudanya, Bursa, Turkey, you are welcome to show us your interest!
You are more than welcome to be our intern at our association.
Who can apply?
- Students in an Higher Education in any EU countries or just Graduated
- Won grant from their university for Erasmus+ Higher Education Internship Grant (between 2-12 months)
- Studying or studied in one of the below departments: Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Social Work, Youth Work, Accounting or any related (You can send an email and ask for more)
How to apply?
- Send your Europass CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org any time!
Deadline to apply?
- We do now have any deadline. You can apply any time!
- It’s free to apply and free to be intern! No fee at all!
How is the process?
- Once you get grant approval from your own university, or you know you can get a grant;
- Send us your application documents (mentioned above)
- If both your university and we accept you;
- We will send you an acceptance letter that you can present to your university;
- You get a draft agreement from your university and send us to confirm it, and we will sign & stamp it and send it back to you;
- You can ask us for any (more) supporting document(s) that your university requires, and we can provide them for you;
- If you need a visa to enter Turkey;
- Short term visa can be taken at the airport once you arrive (check here all countries: http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa)
- Long-term visa (90+ days), we will provide you invitation letter, and you need to apply Turkish Embassy in your country;
- For a long-term visa, after you receive it in your country, you also need to apply for a residence permit in Turkey, which we can help you with the process once you arrive in Turkey.
- You start your internship in our beautiful company!
What activities do we offer?
- Here you can see our organisation’s social media profiles; you can see what the general activities we run are!
- If you like our activities, we can plan your internship content together.
- If you are studying in one of the social sciences departments for sure you can find a work to do with us!
What Learning Outcomes you can get?
- Accounting of an international organisation
- How to find grants for EU projects
- Human Resource Management
- Office life in an association (NGO)
- Training and Consultancy life in Turkey
- Free Abroad Opportunities for Young People (Erasmus+ Youth Programmes)
- How to write Project Application for Erasmus+ Youth Programmes
- How to deliver Training Courses and Workshops
- How to manage an NGO’s & company’s administrative work
- How to manage social media accounts of a social project or a campaign
- Social Media management strategies and web content management
What logistic facilities do we offer?
- A lot of Turkish Tea and Turkish Coffee! We are not joking!
- Help with visa to Turkey
- A mentor to help you integrate local life (like a local guide)
- Free use of all office facilities (anything in the office!)
- Free Turkish Language Support from a local volunteer (4-6 hours per week!)
- Sometimes dinner with our families and learn how to cook Turkish Food!
What do you need to arrange?
- Your accommodation (we can help you find it)
- Your local transport (we can help you with how to use it)
- Your food and other expenses (you will have a grant from your home university anyway)
- Your expenses for travelling to Turkey, accommodation and food and, of course pocket money
- Remember that you are an intern and must spend 35 hours in the office weekly!
- You have Saturday and Sunday free every week
- You have extra two days free every month
- You will have a chance to learn Turkish from a volunteer!
- Our organisation is located in Mudanya, Bursa, below the Marmara Sea/Marmara Region!
If you have any more questions:
Feel free to write us: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org