We are happy to announce you that we are started to the Erasmus+ Training Course “Enterprise 101” in Istanbul, Turkey on 25-30 September 2019.
Objectives of the training course are as follows;
1) We expect participants to develop their entrepreneurial abilities
2) Course will furnish the members with data on the best way to create, approve and execute social entrepreneurial activities and undertakings.
3) They will be able to investigate viable methods for supporting NGOs set up social ventures, mulling over legitimate, budgetary, administration and social prerequisites.
4) We are expecting participants to outfit with instruments and techniques on advancement entrepreneurial aptitudes among youngsters.
5) Participants will grow new techniques and devices for social enterprises.
6) They will be able to deal with the chance and to trade understanding and aptitude in the field of social business enterprise.
7) We will also inform participants with information about chances in the Erasmus+ Program and to help foundation of new organizations.
8) We expect them to create solidarity, advance resilience and encourage shared comprehension between individuals with various foundations through starting intercultural exchange among them and normal transnational tasks.
The language of training course will be only English but the languages of outdoor activities which will be used are English and Turkish (sometimes separated, sometimes together). Cooperation and linguistic solidarity between Turkish and English will be a major challenge during the activity. Turkish team will be always with participants to translate everything.
The overall methodology for this activity will be entirely based on the principles of non-formal education such as exercises, games, group dynamics, work in plenary and in sub-groups peer support, and self- directed learning, among others. Linguistic cooperation and solidarity will also be put forward throughout the days.
Youth Work Association, Turkey
CHAMPIONS FACTORY, Bulgaria,
EUROPEAN YOUTH CENTRE BRECLAV Z. S., Czech Republic
Paragraf International, France
ASSOCIACIO GLOBERS, Spain
Together Macedonia, North Macedonia
ARTE.M – ASSOCIAÇÃO CULTURAL E ARTÍSTICA NA MADEIRA, Portugal
NEOI ELLADOS SE EYROPAIKI DRASI, Greece
Pictures will be shared online in our social media accounts during the training course;
Please follow our accounts and retweet / re-share them in your accounts.
Also a group picture is attached as starter 🙂