Gençlik Çalışmaları Derneği (GENCA) was established on 18th July 2014 by a group of youth worker in order to enable and develop the youth information and youth work. We are aiming to establish new partnerships with individuals and organizations which are working in this field, take responsibility to be executive and develop their activities which will be implemented via cultural, sport and art activities.
GENCA is an independent, non-profit organisation that provides practical solutions to the challenge of integrating environmental and social priorities with economic development. We report on international negotiations, conduct rigorous research, and engage citizens, businesses and policy-makers on the shared goal of developing sustainability.
Organisation directs its work mainly towards the target group consisted of especially socially and economically disadvantaged young people aged 15-30.
Activities with the following aim(s);
– to fight with hate speech, exclusion and ethnocentrism and xenophobia
– Supporting personal and social development of young people
– Promoting active citizenship and democracy among the society
– Encouraging young people to take initiative and participate in democratic life
– inclusion and integration activities for disadvantaged young people and immigrants
Our working theme is art, sport and culture and main area is youth and human rights education.